Author Topic: GSX DE-ICING  (Read 8020 times)

Driver170

GSX DE-ICING
« on: November 21, 2015, 07:46:04 pm »
Is it possible for an update to have De-icing at a pad?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX DE-ICING
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 11:54:27 pm »
Already discussed many times: yes, we are working on it.

Driver170

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 01:40:57 am »
Hopefully get it done by the end of this winter :)

Off the subject why does GSX not bring in the ramps after boarding? Just happened to me i had to reset it and request pushback truck

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 01:53:38 am »
Off the subject why does GSX not bring in the ramps after boarding? Just happened to me i had to reset it and request pushback truck

What do you mean with "ramps" ?

Driver170

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 01:54:19 am »
The boarding ramps that the passengers walk up on

pilot3033

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 10:30:20 am »

What do you mean with "ramps" ?

I think he's asking why GSX doesn't bring the jetway to the aircraft once it's parked.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2015, 11:36:18 am »
I think he's asking why GSX doesn't bring the jetway to the aircraft once it's parked.

Ok. As clearly explained on the manual (there's a blue box about it), and as discussed so many times already on the forum, GSX doesn't have any interaction with default Jetways. They are entirely independent from it.

Driver170

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2015, 07:15:51 pm »
No guys! I mean when you run GSX boarding lets say 15minutes i've set it at, after the 15mins nothing happens, the passenger stairs remain at the acft

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 07:35:25 pm »
No guys! I mean when you run GSX boarding lets say 15minutes i've set it at, after the 15mins nothing happens, the passenger stairs remain at the acft

The passenger stairs are not supposed to go away after boarding. And yes, this is intentional, it's not a bug, and it has been explained on the forum several times, for example here, some days ago:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12777.msg96380.html#msg96380

It was about the loaders, but the reason is the same for the passenger stairs. Every vehicle that was attached to the doors, will go away when you ask for departure clearance.

Driver170

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2015, 07:47:20 pm »
Now i'm confused cause its somehow worked again - after that ding noise the passenger stairs do go down and go back once you close the aft passenger door

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015, 09:25:28 pm »
It's normal they would go back after *boarding*, because that's the last operation before asking clearance. They won't go back after *deboarding* instead, for the above reason, because there are other services that will likely be called.

Driver170

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2015, 10:10:47 pm »
But thats my trouble at boarding and when boarding time was up they remained on the my plane and didn't move from my plane!?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2015, 10:39:27 pm »
But thats my trouble at boarding and when boarding time was up they remained on the my plane and didn't move from my plane!?

From your last post, boarding works. You must have confused boarding with deboarding. Or, if you are sure it was boarding, it wasn't ended yet. Boarding ends with you hear the "ding" sound. Which is what happened in your last post.

Of course, before replying, I made a quick check just to be sure, and it's working normally.

Driver170

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2015, 10:23:18 pm »
Ok happened again! I've set GSX boarding for 18mins after this time is up its stuck on saying BOARDING REQUESTED. I closed all doors on the 737 NGX. Only thing thats still attached to my plane is the PAX boarding stairs

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2015, 10:16:50 am »
this time is up its stuck on saying BOARDING REQUESTED. I closed all doors on the 737 NGX.

If the program is waiting for the boarding to start, you must OPEN the doors, not close them!

There were a couple of threads about the custom PMDG door variables not always updating correctly on the 737NGX (not related to GSX, but likely to some internal system simulation on the PMDG), but you should be able to fix this by opening/closing them again.