Author Topic: KLAX  (Read 3752 times)

Marcelo

KLAX
« on: November 21, 2015, 06:01:16 pm »
Maybe sound stupid, but, how many versions are of Los Angeles?.. i just found two different price. and I can not get placeto put my code for buy it...

Thanks.. ;)

marcelo

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
Re: KLAX
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 09:30:18 pm »
Hi,

please install this on your Fsx in trial mode: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_klax.html and Launch FSX, and position at any airport. Locate the “Addons” menu where all 3rd party modules in FSX are, and select the “Addon Manager” entry, the Addon Manager dialog box will appear, listing Publishers and Products, together with an info box about the state of any product, and utility buttons. To Buy this product, select FSDreamTeam from the “Publisher” list. The list of all products available at this time from this Publisher will appear on the “Product” list on the right.
Select Los Angeles V2 from the “Product” list. If the product is still in Trial mode, the information box on the right will show that, and the “Buy” button will be available. the price is 38$ USD and do not forget to enter coupon for a discount of 30 %

regards.

Marcelo

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 10:16:25 pm »
Thanks Alessandro...

Marcelo

Marcelo

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 10:32:59 pm »
Hi,

please install this on your Fsx in trial mode: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_klax.html and Launch FSX, and position at any airport. Locate the “Addons” menu where all 3rd party modules in FSX are, and select the “Addon Manager” entry, the Addon Manager dialog box will appear, listing Publishers and Products, together with an info box about the state of any product, and utility buttons. To Buy this product, select FSDreamTeam from the “Publisher” list. The list of all products available at this time from this Publisher will appear on the “Product” list on the right.
Select Los Angeles V2 from the “Product” list. If the product is still in Trial mode, the information box on the right will show that, and the “Buy” button will be available. the price is 38$ USD and do not forget to enter coupon for a discount of 30 %

regards.

CONNECTION ERROR:
Unable to connect to an eSellerate server. Click the Wizard's Start button to try again.

(error = 6580:1794

what can I do..

Marcelo

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 10:34:44 pm »

Marcelo

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 10:57:59 pm »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 11:52:07 pm »
Please stop posting the same message over and over in several places. It makes the forum unnecessarily more difficult for others to follow.

Your error seems to indicate you have a firewall/antivirus turned on. Turn it off.

I don't understand your question about canadian dollars. Just select the currency you have better credit card exchange rates with.