Author Topic: All Terminals Dissapeared P3D  (Read 3718 times)

ron6468

All Terminals Dissapeared P3D
« on: November 19, 2015, 10:51:13 pm »
I recently installed all the new updates to allow installation of airports into P3D-V3.
CYVR, KORD,KDFW,PHNL,KLAS.
Yesterday I moved the aircraft to each location to test and everything was 100%
Today, all terminals have disappeared at each of the above airports. The Addon Mgr shows each installed and activated.
All other details of each airport are there - just no terminal buildings. I have not added or changed anything before or after.
Win7-64, Intel i7-980X-4.4Ghz, GeForce 660OC, 12GBRam, ASUS Rampage MB, SSD-180/480, WD1TB

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: All Terminals Dissapeared P3D
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 08:36:50 am »
Do you have the Couatl menu under the "Addons" menu ?

ron6468

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 04:17:12 pm »
Checked - not there.
Win7-64, Intel i7-980X-4.4Ghz, GeForce 660OC, 12GBRam, ASUS Rampage MB, SSD-180/480, WD1TB

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 04:29:36 pm »
A problem with antivirus is the most common cause for missing Couatl and GSX menus so, first try the following procedure:

- Go into Control Panel, Uninstall GSX and reply YES to the questions "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl script engine ?"

- TURN YOUR ANTIVIRUS OFF.

With the antivirus still disabled, reinstall GSX. Use the latest full GSX installer on our site.

- BEFORE launching P3D, configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourP3DFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourP3DFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\Couatl.exe

- Now you can turn your Antivirus on, and launch P3D

- Note if P3D asks permission to run the Addon Manager and the Couatl programs, reply YES to both. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.

- When P3D loads, check if you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" and the "Couatl powered products" under the "Addons" menu.

ron6468

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 04:54:07 pm »
Did some further reading re this subject - wow - you guys must be sick of dealing with this one!
Anyhow, before I got your response to my problem, I reinstalled CYVR with the Antivirus off. This time Couatl installed and the terminals showed up. Checked the other Dreamteam airports and all are working again.
I did notice during the CYVR installation, that GSX did not install. Is that going to cause future problems? IN slewing around CYVR it appears to be 100% there as well as KORD, etc.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 05:10:45 pm »
I did notice during the CYVR installation, that GSX did not install. Is that going to cause future problems?

The installer said the GSX python module wasn't updated, because you didn't had GSX installed, so it's normal. Just install GSX then (it's free to use at FSDT airport so, even if you haven't bought it, there's no reason not to download it anyway )