Author Topic: Addon Manager and Couatl Issues w/ Install  (Read 3035 times)

cstei255

Addon Manager and Couatl Issues w/ Install
« on: November 16, 2015, 06:23:49 pm »
Hey guys - due to performance issues I reloaded Windows 7, upgraded to P3D V3 and loaded the lastest Addon Manager from the the FSDT site.  When I try to activate my FSDT scenery many of them will not accept my registration key.  I am sent to an eSeller (?) website where it generates a key that isn't close in format to the key I have for the scenery.  I'm not sure why it will accept 3 of the keys but not the others.  I have the receipts and have double checked the keys and they are correct.  I reloaded the Addon Manager/Couatl, but still have the same issues.  Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 06:28:23 pm by cstei255 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon Manager and Couatl Issues w/ Install
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 06:39:49 pm »
When I try to activate my FSDT scenery many of them will not accept my registration key.  I am sent to an eSeller (?) website where it generates a key that isn't close in format to the key I have for the scenery.  

You are using the offline activation, which use a different set of Serials, which in any case should be self-explanatory how it works.

The offline activation comes out if you can't reach the activation server. If your internet connection is working, the issue is surely caused by an antivirus or *firewall*, which is blocking access to the activation server, so you must turn it off, so the normal ONLINE activation (which ask ONLY for you Serial Number, so it's easier) will work.