Author Topic: GSX pushback issues  (Read 2684 times)

Aviation_nerd

GSX pushback issues
« on: November 02, 2015, 08:18:48 pm »
I have owned GSX for a couple years now purchased back in I think it was 2012 or 2013, anyway lately I've been having some problems with it. I just recently cleaned my hard drive on my computer because it was acting up and I installed everything back such as my FSX and my add-ons including GSX. and before I wiped my hard drive I was having the same problem as I still am. I launch my GSX add-on and everything works fine up until I get to the push back. after I closed all the doors and get cleared to pushback from ATC, I press the button and nothing happens. I have it updated to the latest version and push back is still not working. if I could get some help resolving the issue that would be greatly appreciated. thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX pushback issues
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 12:57:13 am »
First, be sure you use the *current* GSX installer, not an old installer you downloaded in the past.

If with "updated to the latest version", you mean with the integrated Live Update, it's still not the latest version, if your original installation came with Couatl 2 (Live Update there is frozen to the latest Couatl 2). To be sure you have the latest version, you must download and install the current full installer, and then you can use the current Live Updates.

Also, whenever you report any problem, always indicate all the following:

- The airplane you use.

- The scenery in use.

- The gate used.

Also, maybe GSX is trying to tell you WHY you cannot start pushback, but if you turned down the Verbosity slider in the GSX Settings, you won't see the message, so you think GSX has stopped, but instead it's just waiting for some action on your part.

Aviation_nerd

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 09:18:08 am »
Since I did a fresh reinstall of it, I think I did input the current GSX installer. the airplane I generally use is between the 747-400  and the 737-800 the default only because I do not have a good gaming rig for the add-on jets i'd like to get. and I use the default built in scenery. I don't have add-on scenery for the same reason. As for the gate, I am usually at one that has a jet-way to board the passengers. and GSX does not tell me anything for why I can not begin the pushback. I haven't messed with any of the GSX settings I've kept them to where they are since owning it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 10:17:02 am »
I don't have add-on scenery for the same reason. As for the gate, I am usually at one that has a jet-way to board the passengers.

The exact airport and the precise gate used, please.

and GSX does not tell me anything for why I can not begin the pushback. I haven't messed with any of the GSX settings I've kept them to where they are since owning it.

Check the Verbosity slider not being at the minimum level.