Author Topic: FSX settings  (Read 2614 times)

Ankh

FSX settings
« on: October 19, 2015, 01:41:11 pm »
Hi all,

I am considering to buy GSX finally, one reason is that I might switch over to P3D at the end of the year and as there is no AES support yet... Anyway, what I really need to know before I buy this product: do I need to enable "airport vehicle density" in the FSX menue? I did not find any information about this option. I have this option turned off as I do fly only in and out of AES supported airports and if not, I do not care about the missing airport vehicles and it saves quiet a lot of performance. Do I need to switch this on to use GSX? Or does GSX work irrespective of the selected setting under "airport vehicle density"? Thanks for the heads up,

regards
Chris

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX settings
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 01:43:08 pm »
Or does GSX work irrespective of the selected setting under "airport vehicle density"?

Yes. In fact, it would be even better if you disable the default airport ground vehicles, in order to minimize the chance they would clash with GSX vehicles.

Ankh

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 03:03:25 pm »
That's wonderful news and exactly the missing information I needed to be convinced buying GSX. Thanks for the info!

regards
Chris

Ian S

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 03:41:50 pm »
I am a very satisfied customer of both P3D and GSX, I can definitely recommend them.