Author Topic: Traffic cone model issue **SOLVED**  (Read 2814 times)

Helix1250

Traffic cone model issue **SOLVED**
« on: October 10, 2015, 04:19:14 pm »
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if this has been touched on prior, I did look but didn't find an answer.

I have just recently returned to flying the mjc dash 8 q400 (updated to 1.017 latest version), but when. I load the aircraft and sit on stand I get the following message. "Traffic cone model not found, please install the latest vehicle update"

Now I have run the latest live update and also downloaded the vehicle update from the forum link (http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,5857.0.html), I am still getting the same message. Have I missed something somewhere?

Any help is welcome :)

Rob
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 09:51:36 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Traffic cone model issue
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 01:17:36 pm »
Now I have run the latest live update and also downloaded the vehicle update from the forum link (http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,5857.0.html), I am still getting the same message. Have I missed something somewhere?

It's not possible that you would still see this message if you downloaded and installed the vehicle update, unless you downloaded before it was updated to add the cones. The current version that is online now surely contains them.

Helix1250

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 10:37:21 pm »
Thanks for the reply, I had to download the full installer for me to correct this problem.

Also I am pretty sure that the vehicle update file on the website is different than the one on the forum. It was named differently the one on the website (not the forum) had a 6 in the file name.

Thanks Rob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 08:49:28 am »
Also I am pretty sure that the vehicle update file on the website is different than the one on the forum. It was named differently the one on the website (not the forum) had a 6 in the file name.

Yes, of course it's not...have you read that thread date ? It's from February 2012 and it was last updated in March 2012!

Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 05:55:49 PM by virtuali ยป

That patch was made for those having the original GSX installer released in Feb 2012. The current version of the Vehicle installers are on the GSX Web page.