Author Topic: Jetway Problem  (Read 2239 times)

ErmakDimon

Jetway Problem
« on: September 19, 2015, 07:27:14 pm »
Hi, for some reason after the 1.9 update i started having issues with jetways: when i start at some gate, the jetway at it and the 2 nearest are gone. when i go to another stand i see that the stand that had its jetway gone but now it's back, when i go back, they are gone again. If I arrive at some airport, if i activate GSX the jetway at the gate is gone. Every time GSX says "Remember to operate the jetway", indicating that there SHOULD be a jetway but there isnt.
I think it has something to do with GSX, please help me, this is annoying me really much.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 08:02:44 pm »
Hi, for some reason after the 1.9 update i started having issues with jetways

It's not possible that a GSX update could have ANY effect on jetways because, as clearly explained on the manual, and as discussed so many times here, GSX doesn't have ANY control on jetways. Nothing in GSX will change how they work or affect/change/improve them.

Every time GSX says "Remember to operate the jetway", indicating that there SHOULD be a jetway but there isnt.

That's GSX *reads* the scenery AFCAD, and will indicate if there's a jetway in the scenery, but that's it. It won't affect their display or change their operation.

I think it has something to do with GSX, please help me, this is annoying me really much.

No, it doesn't have anything to do with GSX.

You don't say which scenery you are referring to but, on default airports, jetways DO NOT appear at all Scenery Complexity levels so, what you probably did, was to lower the Scenery Complexity level, so you are not seeing all the jetways of the scenery, but just the one that has been programmed to appear at your selected Scenery Complexity level.