Author Topic: Re-start the flight a second time to get all buildings on Strip  (Read 3674 times)

capitanchris

Hi, I have to restart the flight a second time for all the buildings, ect., to show in program when at the terminal.  When approaching Las Vegas VFR most buildings are missing when shooting a ILS approach on the main screen... Any suggestions???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Re-start the flight a second time to get all buildings on Strip
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 12:02:29 am »
This doens't have anything to do with our airport, which doesn't include or change anything outside the airport perimeter, and doesn't contain any city buildings.

capitanchris

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 11:47:20 pm »
Ok, I understand.  Please advise what might be the problem because when flight is restarted it appears on two screens not all three.  I would greatly appreciate what "solutions" might be suggested not it is not my problem.  Also, perhaps a screen shot of the "correct settings" for fsdreamteam in the addon manager for KLAS.  Thank you capitanchris CFII, ME, Com, ATP...  ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 08:40:32 am »
Please advise what might be the problem because when flight is restarted it appears on two screens not all three

What do you mean with this ? Are you running FSX with 3 screens, and just *one* of it doesn't display buildings ? That's something entirely outside our control, neither the scenery or the software the runs it have any information about how many screen you run FSX on.

The only possible explanation is that, since running 3 screen takes more Video Ram than normal, it has been somewhat corrupted or exhausted, due to your usage of a very memory intensive 3rd party airplane products, other sceneries in the area, so there's no VRAM memory left to display the airport buildings on one screen.

Some of the solutions are:

- Lower your settings

- Use DX10 (which saves some memory)

- Use a less memory-hungry airplane

- Lower your AI Traffic settings.

The only setting that might have affect VRAM and MUST be enabled, is the HIGHMEMFIX, which should be 1.