Author Topic: CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED Error  (Read 5268 times)

martin88

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED Error
« on: September 09, 2015, 12:45:42 am »
Hi,

since yesterday I have crashes most of the time with my gsx. I does not matter which airport I am or plane I use. The error message shows this:

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_Traffic_Cone3'

I made the newest update, also. How can I solve the problem?

Martin
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 11:40:25 pm by virtuali »

enzo64

Re: CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED Error (FSX Steam)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 01:30:03 am »
I'm getting the same error after installing the latest update.....re-installed the Addon Manager twice, with no luck...running FSX box version SP2

Here is my Couati .err

couatl v3.0 (build 3161)
panic log started on Tue Sep 08 21:13:32 2015

problem raised by engine or unspecified addon
CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_Traffic_Cone2'

p.S. my GSX version is 1.8.1
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:19:30 am by enzo64 »

Gilltech

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 04:03:53 am »
I also have the same issue running FSX. Have installed all the latest packages for airports and GSX. Also ran the Addon Manager and completed the reboot. I have no anti virus software installed. I just ran this update via the FSX update menu while FSX was running.

couatl v3.0 (build 3161)
panic log started on Tue Sep 08 19:00:07 2015

problem raised by engine or unspecified addon
CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_Traffic_Cone3'

Mark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED Error
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:39:46 am »
All of you having the problem with the error about missing Traffic cones, it's because you have updated using the Live Update, but failed to read the release notes (it's the first option in the Live Update menu), that said this:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

IMPORTANT: to see the Traffic Cones, you must also download and install one of the GSX vehicle updates! GSX will give you an error message if the their model is not installed.

The vehicles installers are on the main GSX page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx.html

You should install the one which is newer than the date of the full installer you used to install GSX. Of course, if you don't want to wonder what to install, just download and install the current full GSX installer, which always contains everything and it's constantly updated.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 05:12:35 pm by virtuali »

martin88

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 11:44:54 am »
Ty for answer. I have some more questions:

I bought GSX at just flight. Can I donwload it from you side and use my code?

Can I overinstall or do I have to deinstall the old version?

Are my saved planes still there with the new version? (Depends on question 2)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 05:10:00 pm »
I bought GSX at just flight. Can I download it from you side and use my code?

As far as I know, the email from Justflight contained just a link to our site (at least, this is what they are supposed to do according to our instructions, and this is what they confirmed they do, when I inquired about it) so, strictly speaking, you never downloaded anything from them...

Yes, of course you can use your existing Serial Number, but you don't have to use it *now*, just for a reinstall. The only time you will need to input your Serial Number, is when you are updating your hardware, or you reinstall Windows.

Can I overinstall or do I have to deinstall the old version?

We haven't included anything about this in the release notes or anywhere else in our site/forum so, you can safely assume it doesn't matter.

If it was required to uninstall first, we would clearly advised to do so or, more likely, we would have the installer either issue a warning, or perform the uninstaller for you.

Are my saved planes still there with the new version? (Depends on question 2)

Your personal settings are never removed, regardless if you uninstall GSX or not so, unless you manually remove your customized GSX settings folder, they will always stay there.

enzo64

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 10:53:40 pm »
Thanks Virtuali.....problem solved on  my end!