Author Topic: After Liveupdate my cargo aircraft became a passenger aircraft  (Read 3117 times)

p3dx3

After Liveupdate my cargo aircraft became a passenger aircraft
« on: September 08, 2015, 01:49:09 am »
I am flying the PMDG MD-11F. I started flight sim tonight, and it told me there was a Liveupdate. I updated, and restarted the computer, but now when I load the MD-11F at the ramp, I only get passenger stairs and 2 pallet loaders on the right side, no loader for the big cargo door on the left. I have not changed or edited anything GSX used to go to the cargo door automatically now it doesn't. How can this be fixed? Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: After Liveupdate my cargo aircraft became a passenger aircraft
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 08:59:48 am »
Nothing has changed with the yesterday update in relationship to airplane configuration. I tried the MD11F just now, and it doesn't happen, see the screenshot:

Check the GSX airplane configuration page, and see from where GSX is taking the configuration from.

p3dx3

Re: After Liveupdate my cargo aircraft became a passenger aircraft
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 07:42:41 pm »
Nothing has changed with the yesterday update in relationship to airplane configuration. I tried the MD11F just now, and it doesn't happen, see the screenshot:

http://www.virtualisoftware.com/binaries/images/2015-9-8_8-49-52-941.jpg

Check the GSX airplane configuration page, and see from where GSX is taking the configuration from.

It did not happen after loading up fsx again. Only when fsx was running right after the update. WOrking fine now
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 10:47:27 am by virtuali »