Author Topic: Suggestion(s).  (Read 2069 times)

Caribflyer

Suggestion(s).
« on: June 17, 2017, 07:18:52 pm »
Hi,

I have a few suggestions for GSX that might enhance the realism.

1. When the weather is rainy or snowing perhaps the marshaller can be adequately dressed?

2. When flying business jets, perhaps instead of a bus pulling up to the aircraft, a limo/luxury car can be selected as an option?

3. This may have been mentioned previously, but when pax are boarding, they don't have a sense of time. It's always "good morning"..

4. This might be a complicated option, but perhaps a means of controlling the pushback process manually by means of a small interface? At some airports there are tricky spots that require a unique pushback procedure and it would be nice to always have a means of doing this correctly.
Marlon Carter

Rafal

Re: Suggestion(s).
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 11:08:06 pm »
Nice ideas, indeed!

I particularly like this one:

When the weather is rainy or snowing perhaps the marshaller can be adequately dressed

I always think how he must feel when there's a freezing winter or, quite the opposite, a hot summer, and the poor guy always looks the same.
I wouldn't mind the ground staff's more personal variety, either.  ;D
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Suggestion(s).
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 10:27:30 pm »
All of these have been already suggested many times, and yes, they are all under consideration.