Author Topic: Some ideas for FSDreamteam to make GSX more realistic then ever!  (Read 2154 times)

Speedbird ATC

Hey guys, as you all should know by now GSX has to be one of the best addons for FSX when it comes to enhancement! But their are ways to make it more realistic. Watch this video to get an idea how real turnarounds are done. Play it at .5 speed if you want to be able to see the vehicles easier:
The first thing you notice is that the vehicles in the real world are much more diverse then in GSX. A small thing that should not be at the top of the priority list for the devs but would make the experience more realistic. Second, containers, (a thing I tend to notice A LOT during my virtual turn around) are loaded in pairs in the real world, unlike in GSX where they are loaded on to the belt one by one. Finally, and for me the biggest thing, is that baggage is not loaded all at once. It arrives in waves. Sometimes, the first container to be offloaded goes onto a one trailer baggage train, with the rest following on a slightly longer one. This is in my opinion, one of the biggest issues with GSX baggage loading, something the devs should look into, but nothing too big... Also, cleaning services and a better variety of fueling trucks would be a great addition. Finally, it would be great to be able to customize the amount of time catering takes as well. I am sorry if I am putting too much on FSDreamteams plate, but GSX is seriously that one addon I just need with my flights! It would be great to see it even better!