Products Support > XPOI FSX/P3D

XPOI issues

(1/2) > >>

seippg:
First, let me say I'm running the latest beta Couatl.  I installed XPOI today (reinstalled the beta Couatl afterward).  XPOI starts and I see all the icons.  I try to go into Settings and all I get is a small dialog that says has a title photo and three buttons: OK, Cancel and Apply...nothing else.  Nothing at all like is in the manual.  Also, I can't close it...none of the three buttons close the dialog so I have to close by rightclicking the app on the Windows Toolbar.

Also, I am running the latest version of XPOI.

virtuali:
Thank for the report, you found a little bug in the Live update feature of the Couatl Beta installer. If you download and reinstall the Couatl 3 Public Beta installer now, it should work.

seippg:
Thanks Umberto.  I just tried the installer from the top post in the thread below...installation went fine but I still have the issue. 

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11796.0.html

Gregg

virtuali:

--- Quote from: seippg on July 27, 2015, 09:16:33 pm ---Thanks Umberto.  I just tried the installer from the top post in the thread below...installation went fine but I still have the issue. 
--- End quote ---

That's because the updated version is not online yet (it's still uploading now). Try again in an hour or so.

seippg:
Mark it as solved.  It's working after I installed the beta this morning. 

One thing, if there's an update to XPOI, it would be nice to be able have an entry for 'Wineries' (Or the addition of a keyword list where we could add words.

Gregg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version