Author Topic: Doors not seen open by GSX!  (Read 3878 times)

jgoggi

Doors not seen open by GSX!
« on: June 25, 2015, 08:13:45 pm »
Hi, I have the 737 NGX parked at the ramp, with the doors open. I request boarding and the stairs arrive at the plane, but in the GSX window I have "Waiting for your action: open L Entry FWD" and the boarding does not start. In fact, the door is already open! GSX doesn't recognize that! I have the latest GSX and the latest Coautl beta.
Thanks.
James Goggi

FLYFROMUTAH

Re: Doors not seen open by GSX!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 04:05:21 am »
Sounds like the same problem I'm having and wrote about on aircraft configuration section. As yet I have had no replies to that one.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 08:45:16 am »
Sounds like the same problem I'm having and wrote about on aircraft configuration section. As yet I have had no replies to that one.

No, it's not the same problem you are having. You simply made your aircraft config wrong, as I replied to you in the other thread.

You haven't been replied immediately, because you posted in the "Sharing area", and we usually assume that users posting there would post something that WORKS, so it's not checked with the same frequency as the support section. Next time you report a problem, please post it in the correct section, so you'll be answered more quickly.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:56:32 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 09:03:49 am »
Hi, I have the 737 NGX parked at the ramp, with the doors open. I request boarding and the stairs arrive at the plane, but in the GSX window I have "Waiting for your action: open L Entry FWD" and the boarding does not start. In fact, the door is already open! GSX doesn't recognize that! I have the latest GSX and the latest Coautl beta.Thanks.

A reason why a variable hasn't been sect correctly, might be a loss of sync between the actual animation and the internal simulation state, happening entierly inside PMDG. This might be caused, for example, by having saved a flight in a certain state, and a failure of the airplane to recall the *entire* state, which includes PMDG-specific states that are not saved with a standard FSX flight.

Check this thread here, and verify this is your case:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11442.0.html

FLYFROMUTAH

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 04:57:41 am »
Thanks, I have now corrected the config file and I posted in the sharing. Just a note, did not have to use the .mdl file. Received some help from CS forum, they put a file in their panel section that is read with notepad.exe. This is where you can find the info needed for GSX.