Author Topic: GROUND SERVICE INSTALLATION PROBLEM.  (Read 3677 times)

rbasumullick@gmail.,com

GROUND SERVICE INSTALLATION PROBLEM.
« on: June 20, 2015, 05:51:07 pm »
I am getting an error while installing GSX ground services. "Error creating patched vehicles_airport , restoring from backup now". What should i do ? Please help. Thnx in advance.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GROUND SERVICE INSTALLATION PROBLEM.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 10:22:12 pm »
I am getting an error while installing GSX ground services. "Error creating patched vehicles_airport , restoring from backup now". What should i do ? Please help. Thnx in advance.

That's not really an issue, it only indicates your default vehicles_airport.bgl file is either not default anymore, or it's missing, but it won't affect the installation in any way, in the worse case, you'll still see the default two truck together with the GSX two truck.

As long you don't also have OTHER errors, this won't prevent GSX from working.

rbasumullick@gmail.,com

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 03:52:41 pm »
Ok. Thanks for the rply but the new ground vehicles are not comming. If you do not mind can u tell me which keys should i press to get the gsx vehicles. Coz i have tried before by uninstalling it and installing it again.The addon tab also does not come on the menu. plzz help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 03:55:24 pm »
If the problem happened after you just reinstalled FSX, maybe it's an issue of missing VC++ libraries or the Simconnect libraries, due to a problem happened when uninstalling/reinstalling FSX.

Try all of these:

- Be sure you install FSX, then the SP1, then the SP2. You can also try an FSX SP2 "Repair" option, by launching again the FSX SP2 installer

- Try to download the VC++ 2013 runtimes from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Download and install the x86 version. Restart Windows after you installed them.

rbasumullick@gmail.,com

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 04:40:04 pm »
From the first day i am having the prob. i tried the Vc ++ still not happening.i cannot see the addon tab. would you like to try team viewer and check what is the prob? When i open the doors of the aircraft the default vehicles come. No catering truck , no new pushback. plzzz help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 10:17:14 pm »
Which FSX version you have ? Standard or Steam ?

rbasumullick@gmail.,com

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 11:14:54 am »
standard