Author Topic: Sold old Machine  (Read 3310 times)

fls

Sold old Machine
« on: July 10, 2015, 10:24:16 pm »
I sold my old machine to Larry Rhodes and he emailed me that some of his programs will not activate. They are kfll klax QWcollection kord. kdfw,kjfk1 phnl las worked I am doing these for him on old computer. I also have all of these and in process of building new machine. He told me he de activated the above and I did like wise. If for some reason we are out of activation points could you re activate please.

Thanks again Frank Schneider

Proud owner of all the flightbeam and klax,klas, kord, kiah, kdfw, kjfk2 gsx QW COLLECTION kfll.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sold old Machine
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 10:37:16 pm »
I'm not sure to understood your situation. You said:

I sold my old machine to Larry Rhodes and he emailed me that some of his programs will not activate.

What do you mean with "his" programs ? Is he trying to activate HIS own Serial Numbers for these products on the PC you sold to him, but they are failing the activation ?

Has the system being reformatted ? Or, maybe, he's using your own Windows installation, so the Serial Number in the registry are still YOURS instead so, he's not really trying to activate HIS own Serial Numbers, but just reactivating yours ?

I assume this is the issue, and if yes, Deactivating should be enough, but after a Deactivation, he should use HIS own Serial Numbers. Deactivating will allow to re-insert the Serial Number, removing the old one from the registry.

If you or him made some mistake, and ran out of activation, it's no problem, just email me (both of you), each one with your Serial Numbers that don't activate anymore, and we'll add new activations.

Of course, you cannot both use the same Serial Numbers, that would be against the license...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:39:13 pm by virtuali »

fls

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 12:36:51 am »
No sir New Disk new Windows installation with Larry Rhodes name. Drives are removable from machine he bought new disc. He also deactivated from his old machine and I deactivated  before I formatted for my new machine.

Hope this helps
Frank Schneider

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 10:52:24 am »
No sir New Disk new Windows installation with Larry Rhodes name. Drives are removable from machine he bought new disc. He also deactivated from his old machine and I deactivated  before I formatted for my new machine.

I'm sorry, but I checked all your orders (both yours and Larry's), and none of them have exceeded your available activations: you both have activations left so, there's no reason why the activation would fail, unless the error was a *different* one, not the "too many activation" error.

Of course, I can only check FSDT orders, you should contact QW and Flightbeam for theirs orders.

If you still have the error, it's best if you contact me in private, with the precise, exact, text of any error message you get, since activation and order details are best discussed by email.

fls

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 12:04:36 pm »
Thanks we will if needed further help.

Frank Schneider