Author Topic: GSX Manual  (Read 2747 times)

FLYFROMUTAH

GSX Manual
« on: June 07, 2015, 11:35:17 pm »
My manual will not open with adobe acrobat reader DC, is their anyway I can download the manual without downloading everything else. I either have a corrupted manual or it is just unreadable by this version of acrobat reader. THX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Manual
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 09:47:11 am »
The GSX manual opens just fine with Acrobat DC. It's not clear from your description, if you cannot open it from the "Open Manual" button in the Addon Manager, or if you cannot open it even if you browse the FSX\couatl\fsdreamteam\GSX folder and open it manually.

If you just can't open it from the Addon Manager, but can by browsing its location, it's not a problem of the file, it's just that your Acrobat is not correctly registered to "start" a .PDF file. Technically, the operation made by opening the file from the Addon Manager button, is not really "opening", but it's "starting" a .PDF, which requires the related application to be properly registered to do so.

FLYFROMUTAH

Re: GSX Manual
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 12:55:56 pm »
Thanks, the manual was not actually there, 0 KB. So I restored it from a previous version and it opens just fine with acrobat reader DC. Do not know why it was missing, just the name was there.