Author Topic: Ezdok and GSX/ATC window in P3D 2.5  (Read 4187 times)

Sammy

Ezdok and GSX/ATC window in P3D 2.5
« on: May 20, 2015, 06:32:55 pm »
I rescenly had the issue when GSx is open my macro assignments  keys would not work with Ezdok. I still have the issue even when I change the keys to open GSX. When ATC is open the macro assignments for ezdok doesnt work either.I unassign the keys to open/hide the ATC window but still doesn't allow me operate camera views with the keyboard when ATC window is open. Is the ATC and GSX problem related or seperate key fix.

Sammy

Re: Ezdok and GSX/ATC window in P3D 2.5
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 03:05:20 pm »
I didn't see anything regarding ezdok camera keys not working when the ATC menu is open. I know how to get around the GSX menu conflict but the ATC menu does not allow me to change views in ezdok when open.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 10:47:57 am »
I didn't see anything regarding ezdok camera keys not working when the ATC menu is open.

Since this is the FSDT GSX support forum so, I pointed out about the threads related to GSX and Ezdok camera together.

I know how to get around the GSX menu conflict but the ATC menu does not allow me to change views in ezdok when open.

Now it seems your question is entirely unrelated to GSX, and you have a problem with Ezdok camera keys not working with the ATC window, so you should really post this question on the appropriate forum.

Sammy

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 01:26:36 pm »
I was just hoping someone was experiencing the same problem that can help from this forum. I will post in the ezdok forum. Thanks for response.