Author Topic: Next Update  (Read 2378 times)

cowings1588

Next Update
« on: May 21, 2015, 04:43:54 am »
Next fixit update you do on GSX - please fix these small issues if you can please...

Pulling away from smaller aircraft such as regionals.. I noticed with the current version that when they go to pull away from one of my ERJ's they want to back up & turn in such a way that they go right through there own carts there hauling & it looks ab normal.. When they can easily just turn outwards & pull away normal.. I'm not sure if its because the cargo door is on left side & there use being the right side of the plane that because of programming they try to back up or if they can't just pull out ward from being on left side but it always looks odd. I mean when they pull up too 2nd cart they do it normally, but then when there done they always want back up & jam the carts up & goes through one of the carts before taking back off instead of just pulling outwards & driving off normally just as they would if they were on the right side of the aircraft..

2nd issue - No Bags left on cart after loading..

If it can be done, would like to see totally empty carts as they drive away, instead of 2 or 3 bags left on cart as they drive away, which makes it look like bags were left off from aircraft.. 

COA
Bill

acra24

Re: Next Update
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 09:26:40 am »
You've never flown with Ryan Air? :P