Author Topic: GSX dissappears.  (Read 2620 times)

AdmissiveComic

GSX dissappears.
« on: May 23, 2015, 12:30:35 am »
Hai. I got GSX a while back and it works like a charm. Recently i got FSPassangers and when i went on, GSX was not there and fspassangers was. When i reinstalled GSX, Fspassangers was gone and gsx worked. Reinstalled fspassangers and gsx disappeared and so on.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX dissappears.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 01:08:47 am »
From your description it seems there's a conflict between Fspassengers and GSX. 

The most likely cause might be a problem with conflicting Visual C++ runtime libraries. The system ( called Side-by-side loading ) is designed to allow different programs using different versions of the same libraries to run at the same time. This in theory, but sometimes the whole (very complex) mechanism doesn't work.

You might *TRY* to download and install the latest Couatl 3 Public Beta AFTER GSX, which uses the VC++ 2013 runtime library, which is hopefully more supported, maintained and bugfixed. GSX will soon include it as standard in the official version anyway.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11796.0.html

This, assuming the problem IS caused by a runtime libraries conflict, which seems to be the most likely cause, but it's surely not the only possible one.

AdmissiveComic

Re: GSX dissappears.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 02:06:37 am »
OMG Thank you!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 09:16:27 am by virtuali »