Author Topic: Request to open door #2 when there is no door #2 set in aircraft parameters  (Read 2397 times)

FLYFROMUTAH

I am at the gate everything is working fine, except it keeps asking to open door #2. That door is set as no door there. This keeps the cargo unloading from proceeding. So far this is happening at two airports. KORD just bought from FSDT, where the jetway does not work with CRL-J, and KJFK where the jetway does work but a different developer. I have AES at KORD and not at KJFK.
I have tried resetting the door parameter numerous times still comes back asking me to open the door. I open it and it still gives me the message to open it. Cannot think of what else to do for this issue. Any new ideas would be helpful.

FLYFROMUTAH

I'll answer my own question, you do support CS777, but the one model you don't is the RR model. This was the one I was using and why it didn't work correctly. The rest work ok. My error until you support the RR model too.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
You can easily add any airplane to GSX using the integrated airplane configuration editor. Since the CS777 uses lots of custom XML variables, the easiest solution would be:

- Load the SUPPORTED variant of the airplane

- Verify it works correctly with GSX.

- Open the Airplane configuration editor in GSX

- Press the "Save" button

- A GSX.CFG file will be created in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder, under a sub-folder named as the airplane you loaded

- MOVE this file in the airplane root folder, the one that contains the airplane.cfg, for the unsupported variant.

- Load the new variant in FSX

- If the model is the same (eg. doors are all in the same places), it should work right away. If something has moved, just used the Airplane configuration editor to adjust any positions that might have changed.