Author Topic: Help and advice  (Read 3267 times)

Helix1250

Help and advice
« on: April 03, 2015, 12:03:11 pm »
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hello and ask a few questions on GSX before I make a purchase.

I am fairly new to flight sims, but currently I am running FSX steam and I have just installed the UK2000 Gatwick airport scenery. As a default aircraft I am flying the Aerosoft A320 and the others in the pack, so my questions are;

Does GSX interact with this scenery okay? And does the pushback in the Airbus checklist menu does it work with the GSX tug okay?

And finally, (well for now) has the issues I have seen about steam crashing when using GSX been resolved?

Thank you in advance and i am truly hoping I can use the GSX stuff :)

Cheers Rob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help and advice
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 03:43:26 pm »
Does GSX interact with this scenery okay?

Sure it does.

And does the pushback in the Airbus checklist menu does it work with the GSX tug okay?

They are entirely separate.

And finally, (well for now) has the issues I have seen about steam crashing when using GSX been resolved?

Yes, but you must install the latest Public Beta version of the Addon Manager, here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11796.0.html

Helix1250

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 04:08:09 pm »
And does the pushback in the Airbus checklist menu does it work with the GSX tug okay?

They are entirely separate.

So if I use the Airbus checksheet push back it won't use the new tug vehicles in GSX then? Or do I drop the Airbus check sheets and run with just the GSX setup?

Sorry for being a bit blond, but I perfer to spend time using the sim and not trying to work out how to fix it :)

Rob

Derek

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 05:06:01 pm »
I always press 2 for no Airbus pushback then I do the gsx pushback works perfectly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk