Author Topic: New York Kennedy termianl 1: static jetways  (Read 2887 times)

Donato

New York Kennedy termianl 1: static jetways
« on: March 28, 2015, 06:29:00 pm »
I am very surprised to see that  New York Kennedy airport terminal 1 haven't the moving jetways. After when it appears the red writing that tells me to operate the jetways, then I lose patience terribly, and it seems a mockery. I tried a couple of terminals and are static. Or am I inadvertently always choose the ones that do not move? WHY??? ??? ??? ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New York Kennedy termianl 1: static jetways
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 01:01:02 pm »
Or am I inadvertently always choose the ones that do not move? WHY??? ??? ??? ???

You already made this same question last month, and you were replied to:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11628.msg89262.html#msg89262

However, if you see the GREEN ( not "red" ) sign reminding you to activate the jetway, it means there IS an animated jetway there so, the reason why it might not work, is that you parked too far or too close.

Donato

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 09:38:10 pm »
I park in the mode 4 of GSX, leaving the software put the plane precisely. But in New York Kennedy airport I am unlucky!!!
Excuse my english.

Donato

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 09:43:37 pm »
Also, See the previous problem was related to Terminal 4,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 10:22:39 pm »
Again, if you see the green text reminding you to activate the jetway, it means there IS an animated jetway there, so it means either you haven't parked correctly, or the airplane you use doesn't support animated jetways.

supercoup93

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 05:17:56 am »
Donato:
here is what I do. When the airplane is parked by FSX after creating a flight, it is usually parked too close to the terminal. I reverse thrust and it slowly moves the airplane back. shut down the engines and try the jetway again. if it still wont move, start the engines and move it back further. when you get the plane parked right, they do move. It drove me crazy too. you might be able to slew the plane back or use an FSX pushback command. you have to position the plane just right. And make sure the engines are off and the park brake on. patience my friend, patience.