Products Support > XPOI FSX/P3D

XPOI vanishes after a few seconds from the addon tab **SOLVED**

(1/4) > >>

earnorbust:
XPOI loads for a few seconds, and then approximately a dozen of XPOI graphical icons appear for another few seconds.  Then, both XPOI and the Couatl engine disappear from the addon tab.  I'm using the very latest version of XPOI.

What action do I have to take to resolve this issue?

Robert  :-\

virtuali:
Turn on logging in the Troubleshooting sections of the "GSX - Settings" (assuming you have GSX installed), then wait for it to happen again, and post your Couatl.LOG and Couatl.ERR files in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder.

earnorbust:
Sorry, but GSX disappears too from the addon tab after 30 seconds.

Now what?

earnorbust:
OK....

I managed to set the logging before the Couatl engine shut down.
The Couatl.err file seems to be older. There wasn't any newer error file. But I can't attach it to this reply. Your system doesn't allow it.
The only file that was written, is the log file. I attached it as a TXT-File.

Hope you can figure this out!

Robert

virtuali:

--- Quote from: earnorbust on March 10, 2015, 12:24:58 am ---The Couatl.err file seems to be older. There wasn't any newer error file. But I can't attach it to this reply. Your system doesn't allow it.
--- End quote ---

You could have zipped the two files together.

--- Quote ---The only file that was written, is the log file. I attached it as a TXT-File.
--- End quote ---

There's nothing wrong with the log file. What was your location when the crash happened ? Does GSX disappear if you don't enable XPOI ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version