Author Topic: Couatl error after installing SimConnect & PMDG 737NGX in P3D  (Read 2897 times)

fishbait32

Here is the error:

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Mon May 12 19:24:51 2014

problem raised by engine or unspecified addonExecutable integrity compromised

I Googled this code and of course it brought me back to this forum about how it is most commonly caused by 3rd party programs that run while using flight sim, and they cause these errors. I don't have any of those programs running. I only have Geforce Experience running. No Antivirus

I JUST installed 4 different versions of SimConnect like PMDG suggested we do for the just released 737NGX for Prepar3d 2.5. Not sure whats going on, any help would be great. The sim has an FPS of 3.

I tried redownloading Add-on manager, reinstalled latest Couatl update.... restarted my PC, etc. Perhaps its Simconnect causing this issue. Not sure how I would fix it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl error after installing SimConnect & PMDG 737NGX in P3D
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 10:11:03 am »
I Googled this code and of course it brought me back to this forum about how it is most commonly caused by 3rd party programs that run while using flight sim, and they cause these errors. I don't have any of those programs running. I only have Geforce Experience running. No Antivirus

If would have been best if you searched this site for that error, instead of googling it, because here you'll find the most updated informations about everything concerning our products.

There was already a thread about this a couple of days ago, confirming the problem was caused by a GeForce Experience Beta version, and reverting to the normal version fixed the issue for the user that reported it:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11656.0.html

And, there was another thread, with all the other known causes, all related to other programs that attach to every running executable in your system ( a very questionable practice )

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11651.msg89491.html#msg89491

fishbait32

Re: Couatl error after installing SimConnect & PMDG 737NGX in P3D
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 04:53:36 pm »
Damn, sorry Virtuali. I thought it would bring me back to these forums for all the possible posts. I'll look harder next time.

Thanks.