Author Topic: Sparkly/shimmering areas  (Read 4935 times)

Peter22

Sparkly/shimmering areas
« on: February 14, 2015, 11:28:38 pm »
Hi guys i am experiencing this sparkling/shimmering on the surface when the airplane moves in the areas market on red...when the plane stop everything stop .....that would have something to do with my nvidia 780 config...should I use inspector?....please advise
Thanks
Pedro

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/Rjg
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 11:41:40 pm by Peter22 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sparkly/shimmering areas
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 12:10:06 am »
It's difficult to understand the problem with a static screenshot. I suggest to NOT use ANY tweaker, and start from scratch with a default video driver configuration, and see if the problem still happens. Apply tweaks only if you are sure they have a benefit.

Peter22

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 04:51:47 pm »
It's difficult to understand the problem with a static screenshot. I suggest to NOT use ANY tweaker, and start from scratch with a default video driver configuration, and see if the problem still happens. Apply tweaks only if you are sure they have a benefit.
yeah I dont wan to touch anything...I dont use inspector with prepar3d...everything is by default ...but yeah is there...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 09:25:30 pm »
yeah I dont wan to touch anything...I dont use inspector with prepar3d...everything is by default ...but yeah is there...

I can only repeat and confirm what I already said. It's not possible to judge that problem with a static screenshot, which looks normal. There's no "sparkling/shimmering" anywhere in the scenery, but again, I don't fully understand what you are referring to, but it's sounds like a video driver setting issue.

Hnla

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 11:53:17 pm »

How do you expect to fix anything if you won't disable some things and test on your system?

Peter22

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 11:51:23 pm »
I just did applying this settings everything back to normal
Thanks

http://www.robainscough.com/Prepar3D_Settings_2.html