Author Topic: Whole bunch of GSX problems **SOLVED**  (Read 10744 times)

Eisbahn

Re: Whole bunch of GSX problems **SOLVED**
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2015, 07:58:43 pm »
Allrighty,  GSX hasn't been working again.  I've gone through the process and everything and I don't think that my anti-virus software is capable of isolating certain files to avoid whenever scanning the system.  I really have no idea what a sufficient solution would be at this point.

Try some other anti-virus software.
Thousands use GSX every day without any trouble.

Eisbahn

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2015, 02:12:03 pm »
I'm sorry, but I really can't follow you now. GSX surely doesn't change itself, and surely hasn't been updated between the 25th, when you said it worked, and 27th, when you said it's not working again.

So, since the program hasn't obviously changed, the only possible explanation is that something else you in your system has changed. If your antivirus doesn't have the ability to exclude specific files from scanning, then switch to a more reliable product, because an antivirus without that feature is entirely useless.

The free and always updated Security Essentials (or Defender) from Microsoft, doesn't mistakenly detects our products as threats AND, it has the ability to exclude specific files from scanning too, in case it's needed.

Julean

• The Newbie from 2008 :-)
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 02:18:39 pm »
Couatl is somewhat unstabil again.
I will reinstall again

All the best

Jens
Julean, Frederiksberg, CPH - Denmark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 10:48:05 am »
Couatl is somewhat unstabil again.
I will reinstall again

And I'll repeat again what I wrote in the previous message: the program hasn't obviously changed, the only possible explanation is that something else you in your system has changed.

The file doesn't "self-modify", that's for sure...