Author Topic: TBIT parking revision?  (Read 3216 times)

flycathay

TBIT parking revision?
« on: January 27, 2015, 03:48:04 am »
I live in LA and wonder if the gates of TBIT terminal will be updated according to the real world. I understand TBIT was not completed when the scenery was published but it would be nice to update the gates now.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: TBIT parking revision?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 10:01:44 am »
We'll surely do it sooner or later, but at this time an update for KLAX is not planned in the short term, updates far more important to older sceneries that are missing new terminals or new runways ( KLAS and KORD ) must be released first.

flycathay

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 03:56:06 am »
Understood. I actually tried to modify the gate number using AFX. But after that, GSX doesn't work, did I do something wrong?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 02:05:33 pm »
Understood. I actually tried to modify the gate number using AFX. But after that, GSX doesn't work, did I do something wrong?

If you rename the AFCAD, GSX will not recognize the airport as being customized anymore so, GSX will still work, but in default mode. If you create an AFCAD conflict, instead, it's likely you'll have other issues too, including disappearing objects, etc.

if you change some parking numbers, it's also possible GSX will not see part of the gates.