Author Topic: Kittyhawk IFLOLS  (Read 5453 times)

sonofabeech

• sonofabeech is in the slot
Kittyhawk IFLOLS
« on: February 03, 2015, 12:50:19 pm »
I seem to be the only one who seems to be having this problem but has anyone been able to get the IFLOLS gauge that is included in the
Aerosoft F14X /Kittyhawk package to work with Jimi's hornet? (It works fine with the F14X). I have been able to get the ILS needles to work with Jimi's latest hornet and the VLSO recognizes the
approaching aircraft and the calls appear to be accurate so navaids relating to the kittyhawk all work fine but there are no lights on the IFLgauge. I have been searching for information on this
and have followed the instructions carefully. I have added the IFLOLS gauge to the panel.cfg file but still no joy. The only thing I can think of
is that maybe FSX is confused by the fact that Jimi's panel folder is called panel.fleet and it is searching for the panel folder?
Any of you coding gurus out there able to help a brother out? (running windows 7-64 bit if that makes any difference)

Thanks

Sonofabeech

Simon"Sonofa"Beech
If you have use full afterburner to taxi to your parking spot it means that you landed with your gear up!!

jimi08

• FSX BLUE ANGELS
Re: Kittyhawk IFLOLS
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 06:03:19 pm »
Can you send or paste the coding for your panel file and for the gauge itself.  Might be an easy fix.

-Jimi

Justin "Jimi" Hendrix
FSX Blue Angels
FSXBA F/A-18C Hornet Latest Download Link: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6944.msg117011.html#msg1

Victory103

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 11:20:34 am »
I have not actually added the gauge to any other model, pretty busy just learning the Turkey around the boat. I'll take a look at the manual and add the gauge to the Raz SLUF/Intruder.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS

sonofabeech

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 09:11:39 pm »
Hi Jimi

I sent you some PM's with the relevant files. Thanks for your help with this.

SonofaBeech
Simon"Sonofa"Beech
If you have use full afterburner to taxi to your parking spot it means that you landed with your gear up!!

mjrhealth

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 09:37:09 am »
tired it in dinos T45 didnt work, tried it in the razbam buckeye didnt wor. Posted in Aerosft forum

jimi08

• FSX BLUE ANGELS
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 02:44:53 pm »
Got our files and thanks.  I'll take a look when I get home.

Justin "Jimi" Hendrix
FSX Blue Angels
FSXBA F/A-18C Hornet Latest Download Link: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6944.msg117011.html#msg1

sonofabeech

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 09:11:25 am »
Hi Jimi

Did you get a chance to look at those files I sent you yet?

Simon"Sonofa"Beech