Author Topic: Follow-me car on departure  (Read 2786 times)

scricciolo

Follow-me car on departure
« on: January 14, 2015, 09:18:20 pm »
Hi,
First of all, let me say that I do like GSX. I find it quite accurate and with no major issues. One of the feature I would like to be implemented is a follow me car for the departure. I know this doesn't mirror the real world, but I find very difficult to use the moving map to reach the runway. Thus, the simple question is: have you any plan to implement the above feature? Thanks for your reply. Massimo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Follow-me car on departure
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 09:31:03 pm »
This has been discussed many times already on the forum, and yes, it's under consideration for a future version.

mcbellette

Re: Follow-me car on departure
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 10:41:41 pm »
Hi,
First of all, let me say that I do like GSX. I find it quite accurate and with no major issues. One of the feature I would like to be implemented is a follow me car for the departure. I know this doesn't mirror the real world, but I find very difficult to use the moving map to reach the runway. Thus, the simple question is: have you any plan to implement the above feature? Thanks for your reply. Massimo

If you search online, you can find charts for pretty much every airport in the world. Print out the one you're flying from/to and refer to that, just like real pilots do.