Author Topic: Problem with gsx  (Read 2927 times)

Teeqa

Problem with gsx
« on: January 03, 2015, 09:09:59 pm »
Good evening, I have some small problems with gsx:
Before I had installed(settled) him(it) and I had an error in the starting up, thus I uninstalled him(it). I decided to reinstall him(it) and I don't have error anymore but when I want to activate my key of activation I haven't fsdreamteam compartment > gsx (see screen this below)

Would have you he(it) a solution that there please, thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with gsx
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 10:06:49 pm »
You are missing some files, that are normally not possible to miss, if you just install the installer. The only possible explanation why you are missing the whole fsdreamteam list, is that you replaced some files manually.

Just reinstall, and don't change/move any files manually.

Teeqa

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 10:45:13 pm »
I have already reinstalled several times gsx and always the same problem, I did not modify a file manually.
Possible to send me the file(case) or the missing files to put him(it) directly in my flight simulator x?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 10:49:46 pm »
Possible to send me the file(case) or the missing files to put him(it) directly in my flight simulator x?

The files are downloaded automatically by the installer, it's really not possible that you wouldn't get them, unless you have seen some kind of message from the installer, like a missing internet connection.

Try the opposite, instead, go into your FSX folder (when FSX is NOT running!), and REMOVE all files beginning with bglmanx* in the root ( a .DLL and some .DAT files ), then reinstall. Perhaps something in your system is preventing to delete them.

Teeqa

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 11:52:47 pm »
Thank you very much!!!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 12:13:11 am by Teeqa »