Author Topic: Westjet 710 (Vancouver-Kelowna) Departure (FSX video)  (Read 7229 times)

shipdriver

Westjet 710 (Vancouver-Kelowna) Departure (FSX video)
« on: February 01, 2014, 04:07:38 am »
I have been experimenting with Nvidia's Shadowrun and DX10 and am getting happier by the day! Sure, with Shadowrun, you are filming at slider settings that you actually fly at, rather than the glorious maxed sliders that the non-real time FS-Recorder renderer allows. But that only makes it more honest. And you actually get the sound recorded as well! It's like FRAPS but no frame rate loss because the Nvidia 600 and 700 series cards have hardware H.264 encoders built-in. Enjoy!

Tlgoose

Re: Westjet 710 (Vancouver-Kelowna) Departure (FSX video)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 09:13:12 pm »
Nicely done video, enjoyed it.
Tom

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 06:37:24 am »
Amazing Video!
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

shipdriver

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 06:37:10 pm »
Thanks! I have since significantly upgraded my computer specs (motherboard failures tend to help that process along!) so a newer video would be better I think.

infus1on

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 07:55:00 am »
Seriously nice video. I grew up in Kelowna and now I live on the coast. I live to see pics and videos of my home town. I love the FS flight from CYVR-CYLW. I love the approach into Kelowna from either end of the runway. Thanks for sharing.  :o
Mike

FSDreamteam: KLAX Los Angeles * KDFW Dallas Fort Worth * KLAS McCarran * KJFK New York * KORD O'Hare * PHNL Honolulu * Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1 & 2 * LSZG Zurich CYVR Vancouver