Author Topic: Missing Terminal buildings **SOLVED**  (Read 11133 times)

Fsxsimmer675

Missing Terminal buildings **SOLVED**
« on: December 21, 2014, 06:01:13 pm »
Hi

I just re-installed my FSDT sceneries but it appears that the terminal buildings are missing ?

Is there any fix for this

http://i.imgur.com/Mcci9Uk.png

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:17:37 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing Terminal buildings
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 12:38:28 pm »
The usual question: do you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl powered products" under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

bigbadcol

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 01:12:18 pm »
ive just done the same and same problem, and for me no they have both gone from the addon bar

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 01:19:12 pm »
Try to download and install the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX.

bigbadcol

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 01:26:09 pm »
done that, and had the problem since the update

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 01:51:26 pm »
done that, and had the problem since the update

Then download and install the latest installer for the scenery instead.

bigbadcol

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 02:05:46 pm »
ive just downloaded KORD and KFLL both of which have not fixed the problem and still does not show up on the menu bar,
have done computer restarts between and still unable to get buildings, all the rest still working ok just not the FSDT stuff and no menu.
If it helps with working out,
all was fine before, then updated GSX and like most had the puch back vehs go missing, still had the wing walker.
Went to update the manager and now gone from menu bar and missing buildings.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 02:08:29 pm »
- Go into Control Panel, Uninstall the scenery and reply YES to the questions "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl script engine ?"

- TURN YOUR ANTIVIRUS OFF.

With the antivirus still disabled, reinstall the scenery

- BEFORE launching FSX, configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\Couatl.exe

- Now you can turn your Antivirus on, and launch FSX

- Note if FSX asks permission to run the Addon Manager and the Couatl programs, reply YES to both

- When FSX loads, check if you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" and the "Couatl powered products" under the "Addons" menu.

If still doesn't work, be sure you are NOT running FSX into any of the "Compatibility" modes under Vista/Win7 ( right-click on FSX.EXE, select "Properties", select "Compatibility" and be sure NOTHING is enabled in that page)

If still doesn't work, maybe you also have inadvertently Un-trusted us as a Publisher, so nothing signed by us will run.

To fix this, go to the Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be a "Publishers" button, that will list the software publishers that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted publishers. If you see "Virtuali s.a.s", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

bigbadcol

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 03:39:37 pm »
not worked and now all gone so bad as not to load, so having to wipe the lot and start again :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 03:43:32 pm »
not worked and now all gone so bad as not to load, so having to wipe the lot and start again :(

No, you don't. Just follow what I've said above. Do you want me to have a look at your system ? If yes, contact me in private for a Teamviewer session.

MWR

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 04:41:55 pm »
Hi Umberto.
          I am suffering from this problem too. I've followed all your instructions to this point but still don't have the pull-down menu items or ability to show terminal buildings on Fsdreamteam airports. I'm currently at a loss as to how to get back functionality on these add-ons. Any further thoughts?

Mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 04:52:01 pm »
still don't have the pull-down menu items

These are all the known solutions to the problem:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7545.msg62899.html#msg62899

MWR

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 09:59:06 pm »
Hi Umberto.
        Well. I've now completed making sure the points made the post link above have been completed and the situation is this...

Everything was fully functional until the latest requirement for download manager.

1.FSX starts and runs.
2.There are no pull down menus in the taskbar for the add-on manager or for GSX
3.All Fsdreamteam airports have no buildings
4. I have the Qualitywings 757 which works through your software. It cannot be selected through the 'aircraft' menu and to do so crashes FSX.
5.I've tried a re-install of both GSX and the add-on manager on two occasions. On a further occasion I've tried installing full GSX without the add-on manager as another poster had obtained a solution by doing this but still no solution.

Mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 10:05:04 pm »
Have you downloaded the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager now ? Have you been asked permission to run it, when you reinstalled ?

MWR

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 11:04:23 pm »
I downloaded  it about 12 hours prior to this post and, yes, I did give permission for it to run.

Mike