General Category > General Discussion

FSDT Airports with FSX Steam Edition

<< < (6/10) > >>

gpinho7:

--- Quote from: virtuali on December 19, 2014, 02:28:42 am ---I'm happy to report that ALL installers from FSDT have been updated to support FSX Steam Edition, both when installed alone, and in combination with an existing FSX installation.

There's no reactivation involved, just re-download all the installers you need from our site.

--- End quote ---

I'm going to buy next week your LAX and GSX products. So you're saying that it's going to work on FSX Original and on FSX Steam Edition Right?

That sounds amazing Thank You very much  ;D ;)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: gpinho7 on December 30, 2014, 10:25:10 pm ---I'm going to buy next week your LAX and GSX products. So you're saying that it's going to work on FSX Original and on FSX Steam Edition Right?
--- End quote ---

Yes, all our installers have been updated to support FSX, FSX Steam Edition, and FSX and FSX Steam Edition installed together.

Hnla:

--- Quote from: doudou on January 17, 2015, 11:01:40 pm ---Hi,

Since I have installed FsDreamteam sceneries and GSX, I always get this message when I start FSX SE :

How to stop the message?

--- End quote ---

How does this have anything to do with this topic?

Hnla:

--- Quote from: doudou on January 18, 2015, 12:16:02 am ---Each time I start FSX Steam Edition, I have to answer to the question if I want to run couatl.

I hope Vituali could help me.

--- End quote ---

But why did you post this in some random topic?

Open up a new topic,

deejaybox:
Hi,

after the last FSX SE update (on 12/01/15 ) addon manager is not working .

cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version