General Category > General Discussion

FSDT Airports with FSX Steam Edition

<< < (3/10) > >>

staffguy1:
it has installed but everytime i go into the airport it fatal errors ideas?

culley35:
i am having the same problem as well, and only have the steam version installed,errors when i install fsdreamteam airports and flightbeam, then the ones that do install, i go to the airport and the sim freezes and crashes fsx

johnny_gitara:
My airports are all gone from FSX, couatl engine is running, reinstall didn't help. Latest Addon Manager installed, says Airport is active but not installed in the Scenery library. And that is the case for all my airports, including Flightbeam's. :(

Edit: Vancouver showed up in FSX,after i installed it into the FSX SE, but FSX SE crashes with bglman error right upon loading CYVR scenery. Haven't tried the rest of the airports though.

aimhawkx:
getting crashes in fsx SE and p3d after the recent update. only at fsdt klas, klax and kiah. flightbeams are fine.

update: after testing with both p3d and fsx se, i have concluded that you cannot run the fsx se versions of fsdt airports alongside p3d versions. The fsx se version without p3d version isntalled doesnt work at all on my machine. ( loads up, then freezes, then crashes ). fsdt airports work fine in P3D without fsx se versions installed.

staffguy1:
i am still unable to successfully install GSX into FSX:SE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version