Author Topic: Please help w/ progressive taxi path.  (Read 2455 times)

alexzar14

Please help w/ progressive taxi path.
« on: December 17, 2014, 10:49:12 pm »
Good afternoon.
Guys, I'm new to FSX so you have to take it into account. I'm 12 years into simming, then left, now back, with FSX as a sim platform.
Why don't I see the progressive taxi path with FSDS sceneries? It is not shown up.

Question 2 (a different matter now): new sceneries are pretty cool, they don't effect performance any more than default airport sceneries.
The older sceneries however are a problem, the fps performance is under 12. Sceneries like Chicago KORD etc..., ones that were done at the dawn of FSX. What do I do with these?
How do you make them functionable in the year of 2014-2015?

my specs are ok: i7 4790k, GTX 970, ASRock AC formula (stock speed @ 4.0), 16 GB 2400 RAM.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Please help w/ progressive taxi path.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 11:02:05 pm »
hen left, now back, with FSX as a sim platform.Why don't I see the progressive taxi path with FSDS sceneries? It is not shown up.

You mean FSDT...yes, it's normal, see here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,8174.msg67026.html#msg67026

Question 2 (a different matter now): new sceneries are pretty cool, they don't effect performance any more than default airport sceneries.
The older sceneries however are a problem, the fps performance is under 12. Sceneries like Chicago KORD etc..., ones that were done at the dawn of FSX. What do I do with these?

We'll remade all of them, in due time, with a very significant discount for users of the previous version, just like we did with JFK V2, which cost about 9$ to upgrade to, for users of the original V1 version.