Author Topic: Think found 2 bugs in gsx using the ifly 747  (Read 3416 times)

pete_auau

Think found 2 bugs in gsx using the ifly 747
« on: December 07, 2014, 01:15:06 pm »
1   using the deices trucks they come and go ok but  they spray only underneath  the wings not on top probably  my error  don't know.
2   On push back being push back starting the  engines   and when  finished the push back and before  he says apply brakes  the aircraft  starts going  forward  and when I apply brakes the tug is under  the nose  and than he carries on as nothing  has happened.  no big  deal I just wont  start  engines till after push back

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/12/07/uzJwQ.jpg
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 11:58:23 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Think found 2 bugs in gsx using the ifly 747
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 12:00:25 am »
ì1   using the deices trucks they come and go ok but  they spray only underneath  the wings not on top probably  my error  don't know.

That's because you placed the deicer in/out point in the editor on the wrong height.

2   On push back being push back starting the  engines   and when  finished the push back and before  he says apply brakes  the aircraft  starts going  forward  and when I apply brakes the tug is under  the nose  and than he carries on as nothing  has happened.  no big  deal I just wont  start  engines till after push back

Your message is not very clear.

If you are trying to say the pushback vehicle makes a 180 over the front gear, that's not necessarily a problem with the airplane, but a problem of the scenery, but it's not possible to say without checking the scenery AFCAD and knowing exactly which parking you tried and the pushback direction you chose.

pete_auau

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 11:12:56 am »
Ok  thx for the reply to my first issue  which I now resolved still  working out  the  editing of  the height etc

But  for the push back it still the same  on all 3  airports  that I have tried  egll(uk2000),  eidw(aerosoft)  kjfk( fdst )   What happens is  that the push back works fine the tug   pushes back no issues at all,   when its time  for  when he says apply the brakes  but  before  I can do that,   since I got the engines running   the aircraft   begins to travel forward   and when I apply the brake the tug is under my nose as per previous pic.   This only happens with the ifly  747  and not any other payware aircraft  that I have got. As I said before its no big  deal   since I wont  start the engines till I have  finished the push back

voodoo101

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 01:39:35 pm »
As this happens only with the iFly 747 and not other planes, it sound more like a calibration issue with your throttles. When the pushback is happening, it is over riding the forward momentum, when the push is finished then the thrust are pushing forward a bit until you hit the brakes.

Try the pushback without starting your engines and see if it does the same thing, or try starting the engines at the gate without the brakes on and see if it moves forward then.