Author Topic: Aircraft Door Command Prompt  (Read 2808 times)

bam1911

Aircraft Door Command Prompt
« on: December 05, 2014, 09:18:18 pm »
When in the default FSX Boeing 737-800, I find it a little difficult to use the door commands in GSX. I was watching a YouTube video, a GSX tutorial, and the player got a command prompt box on screen, where he clicked on a door name, and that door opened. I think the aircraft was a Boeing 757 or 767 of some type. I was wondering if there is a way to do this with the default 737, as it would make life a lot easier for me. Thank You very much.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aircraft Door Command Prompt
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 09:33:34 pm »
I was watching a YouTube video, a GSX tutorial, and the player got a command prompt box on screen, where he clicked on a door name, and that door opened. I think the aircraft was a Boeing 757 or 767 of some type.

It was probably a Captain Sim model. Many 3rd party airplanes have more door that FSX supports by default, so they use their own control panels to open the custom doors.

I was wondering if there is a way to do this with the default 737, as it would make life a lot easier for me. Thank You very much.

It's not a standard feature, but there some free programs you can use, for example this one:

http://simviation.com/simviation/?ID=146&page=1&mark=4731

bam1911

Re: Aircraft Door Command Prompt
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 09:38:19 pm »
Thank you very much for that, but does this function on all aircraft? And how do I add it on to the aircraft?