Author Topic: problem with the latest Update **SOLVED**  (Read 15095 times)

ChuckOman

Re: problem with the latest Update **SOLVED**
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2014, 01:43:32 am »
@ChuckOman, I merged your post here, because your issue has already been discussed and the problem has been fixed yesterday, see the solution a couple of posts above.

Downloaded the latest standalone manager, and installed it on top of my GSX v1.9 install and indeed my couatl engine problem disappeared.  Appreciated your rapid response !  Many thanks. 

BTW was I correct in assuming that the LVLD_B763_Winglet version is not natively supported under GSX, and so winglet users do have to create a GSX.cfg file for it, and install it per manual instructions ?  Or has LVLD_B763_Winglet native support been provided, even though it isn't on the supported list ?  If a GSX.cfg file for the winglet is needed, I can report that the file I attached yesterday works fine for the winglet.  It was based on the non-winglet airplane.  Adding the winglets didn't change the GSX relevant geometry, apparently.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: problem with the latest Update **SOLVED**
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2014, 10:54:22 am »
BTW was I correct in assuming that the LVLD_B763_Winglet version is not natively supported under GSX, and so winglet users do have to create a GSX.cfg file for it, and install it per manual instructions ? 

It's not supported.

When you have a new variation of an internally supported airplane airplane that doesn't change its geometry, the easiest way is to edit the supported version, and make any modification, like moving a door 1 cm up and 1 cm down, then save it, in order to have GSX create a GSX.CFG file for it in your %APPDATA%\Virtuali\ folder, and take this GSX.CFG file and copy it into the main airplane folder, together with the aircraft.cfg file.