General Category > Screenshots

JFK...US Air...FSX

(1/2) > >>

Kiwiwanabe:
Many thanks to the guys at FSDT for this great scenery package...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sekhet:
Russ,
Great shots.  Kinda brings back the good old days! ;)

P.S. I like the new USAirways paint better than the ugly paint they had back when I was with them! ;D

Kiwiwanabe:
Thanks for that Chris...

I like the new colors for US Air as well, one of the best looking paint schemes going IMO.....I also like the older bare metal paints...I have one for my MD80...

I really like the liveries McPhat Studios did for the Wilco E-Jets. McPhat, like FSDT, are true artist and craftsmen...

All the best,
-Russ

JamesChams:
Mr. Russ "Kiwiwanabe",

Nice Screen Shots; if FSDT has the competition later; you should definetly submit:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1111.0;attach=2502;image
but I hope you keep it centered on the taxiway like the professionals too. ;)

BTW: I was considering the Wilco E-Jets for a purchase; any issues with the VC/gauges?  Does it have self-shadowing inside the VC (DirectX 10)? How photo-realisitic are the are interiors of the cockpit/cabin? (Their YouTube video was a little too low quality for me to judge).

Thanks.

PS: Do you know what dropped/happened to AlphaSim's forums?

Kiwiwanabe:

--- Quote ---but I hope you keep it centered on the taxiway like the professionals too.
--- End quote ---

Hey now....I had to pull over to take a few pictures. :D

I like the Wilco E-Jets very much, but I don't think they are DX10 compatible, but check with them on that as I'm not sure...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version