Author Topic: GSX BGLmanx problems  (Read 10787 times)

dickneuf

Re: GSX BGLmanx problems
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2014, 08:40:25 pm »
I looked and Virtuali is not in the list at all.

You know it toke me a week and still not solved i uninstalled FSdreamteam stuff.

With the sceneries i payd over a 100 euro and can not use well a pitty the money gone
It should be nice if there is a refund.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:50:06 pm by dickneuf »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 09:12:36 pm »
I looked and Virtuali is not in the list at all.

I'm sorry, but the only chance this could be happening, is that you keep skipping this step ( the BOLD part, of course )

Go into Control Panel, Uninstall GSX and reply YES to the questions "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl script engine ?"

The whole point of this question, is to have FSX "forget" you have trusted the modules before, so it MUST ask you again. And if it doesn't, it's because you trusted anything from us (which is an option possible when you see the trusting question made by Windows), but the previous operation in the Windows control panel would reset that too.

So, basically, if you did BOTH things ( uninstall by replying YES to those two questions ) and the Control Panel thing, it's not possible that you wouldn't see a new request for trust on the next reinstall.

If you don't, it means your Windows trust system has some issues, which is rare but also possible, and that is what could be the cause of all the problems in the first place.

You know it toke me a week and still not solved i uninstalled FSdreamteam stuff.

Is not solved this way, because the problem is NOT the FSDT stuff, they are the VICTIM of some kind of problem in your system, not the case so, of course, reinstalling them won't fix the cause.

With the sceneries i payd over a 100 euro and can not use well a pitty the money gone  It should be nice if there is a refund.

I agree, there should be a refund of program that has caused the corruption in your system, which is preventing the software to run. Even if you can't find it now, it will be eventually fixed when you'll have other problems in Windows (you will), and will do a system reinstall and everything will working normally.

But that's besides the point: you ordered GSX and other sceneries about 2 years ago, with your last purchase made sometimes in 2013 so, if they have been working normally all this time, what else could be, other than a problem happened to your system ? Are you really asking for a refund that you used for 2 YEARS???
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:15:13 pm by virtuali »

dickneuf

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 12:02:53 pm »
I did reinstall Windows and fsx and installed the latest GSX 1.9
FSX asked me to trust the Virtualli i said yes.
Offcourse Antivirus was off and the two files excluded in the Antivirus.

FSX startup and the same problem ocurs again.

This is driving me crazy so what else can i do??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 01:27:19 pm »
I did reinstall Windows and fsx and installed the latest GSX 1.9
FSX asked me to trust the Virtualli i said yes.

That's progress: it now ASKED you to trust the modules. That's confirm your previous Windows install had issues. But if you reinstalled Windows, FSX and nothing else, it will probably not work because you must reinstall all the Windows updates too.

dickneuf

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2014, 06:41:48 pm »
I did everything you wrote still same problem.
2 years everything works fine and sudenly from one day to another i got this problem.

I am fed up with it.

I will end this discussion a pitty you gould not help!