Author Topic: Almost a GSX Customer...Just a few Questions  (Read 3486 times)

FSFlyer

Almost a GSX Customer...Just a few Questions
« on: November 28, 2014, 04:49:43 pm »
Hi guys! I'm new to the forum and have been greatly in love with your guys' sceneries for FSX!
I've been dying to get GSX for a while now, and I've heard so many good reviews about it! Now, it is most likely I'll get it for Christmas. So, before its bought, I just have a few questions to ask,
1. How do I install Gsx.cfg files to freeware aircraft like the Tom Ruth A330-300 and Project Airbus A32X? I've seen the whole file library for them but I'm not sure how they are installed.
2. A big thing: is there a way to get AES and GSX to work together so jetways will activate at airports like LatinVFR, FlyTampa and others? I have AES currently and would like to have jetways move but have the GSX servicing vehicles.
Well, that's all I need to know for now and I appreciate all help given!
Thanks - Griffin D.

streichholz

Re: Almost a GSX Customer...Just a few Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 05:09:58 pm »
This is no Problem. You can exclude AES Vehicles for your aircraft (AES Manager uncheck the left back door and the right front and backdoor as well as the cargo doorsand leave the left frontdoor activated) and use GSX for the rest.

But you can simply use GSX-demo and see, if it works for you.

FSFlyer

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 05:17:58 pm »
This is no Problem. You can exclude AES Vehicles for your aircraft (AES Manager uncheck the left back door and the right front and backdoor as well as the cargo doorsand leave the left frontdoor activated) and use GSX for the rest.

But you can simply use GSX-demo and see, if it works for you.

Ok thanks for your quick reply! Just did and it works well! Now one thing: how do I install those GSX.cfg files?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 05:19:15 pm »
Ok thanks for your quick reply! Just did and it works well! Now one thing: how do I install those GSX.cfg files?

The airplane configuration files can be placed in the airplane folder under Simobjects\Airplanes, together with airplane.cfg that comes with the airplane.

FSFlyer

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 05:27:52 pm »

The airplane configuration files can be placed in the airplane folder under Simobjects\Airplanes, together with airplane.cfg that comes with the airplane.

Ohhh ok..just like AES! Thanks guys for your support, now I can't wait to get GSX!! ;D