Author Topic: Services for smaller aircraft, e.g. Business Jets  (Read 2888 times)

blaunarwal

• Computerpilot since FS4 (1990)
Services for smaller aircraft, e.g. Business Jets
« on: November 27, 2014, 01:01:38 pm »
Hi

I wonder how I can configure the Feelthere Phenom for GSX. I added the doors (Pax and Cargo, all on the left). The pax door is low, so there's no stair brought in, which is perfect. The baggage is laoded with belt. I think on the rear cargo door, this might be ok, but the front cargo compartment is to small for a big amount of luggages. There only the cart and a laoding staff would be appropriate. Maybe also on the rear cargo door, just putting the luggage by hand would be great. Is it possible to just have the cargo carts without the conveyor belts?

One problem to mention, which is general, if the cargo doors are on the other side, the vehicles always drive through the aircraft nose or tail and through themselves (cargo cart through conveyor belt). Is it not possible to give them an approach in a wider circle?

Regards

Dan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Services for smaller aircraft, e.g. Business Jets
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 01:55:33 pm »
Is it possible to just have the cargo carts without the conveyor belts?

In the same way the stair are excluded: by configuring the door to be on ground, so only the cart will appear.

psykie

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 11:59:05 pm »
I think an APU would be cool for bizz jets. Default or pay ware Bizz Jets. 

Matthew
Matthew
i7-4770K3.5Ghz OC 4.5Ghz on a Z87-Pro ASUS MOBO, with a 240GB SSD for FSX only, 16gb/2400 Vengence DDR-3, Nividia GeForce GTX 780, on Win 7, 64 bit operating system.

blaunarwal

• Computerpilot since FS4 (1990)
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 08:55:10 am »
I removed the cargo doors now, since GSX has problems to drive around the plane to the left hand side. Maybe passengers or a porter takes the Luggage to the small bus anyway and it's loaded from there into the aircraft. With active cargo doors, only the baggage cart arrives and goes again. Even with only one baggage door, two carts came and drove through the wing, through each other. But today we got 1.9 and I'm interested to see, how it works now. Of course I don't expect it to be perfect with special cases like this, but I hope it's great with standard airlines.