Author Topic: What happened to KDEN?!  (Read 2931 times)

wingclip

What happened to KDEN?!
« on: November 16, 2014, 06:42:42 pm »
Hi folks,
I can't say exactly how long ago, (at least 2 months), but I had made a note to myself in my calendar to buy the KDEN airport from FSDT... OK, so that reminder opened today and I can't find the airport in the store ???.

In fact, I couldn't find it in several other stores and now I'm absolutely baffled :o. I did a search and there was actually a Q & A page that came up which answered questions for people who had some sort of trouble, (had antivirus on when installing, raised runways, etc.), regarding the KDEN airport by FSDT.

An FSDT rep was answering them so I'm really screwed up because I could swear you guys sold that airport scenery... I'm going to search around somemore because I'm sure I've misunderstood something here. I have no doubt that I'm doing something wrong, (it almost always comes to that) ::).

If anyone should have a minute to answer and knows what is going on, (or has a pretty good idea), please do reply.
Thanks,
Rich
Corsair 780T case/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB x 3600MHz RAM/ EVGA SN 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K (5.2GHz)/ RTX-3080 Ti/ EK-Quantum CPU block/ EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge (fit to ROG Max XII Formula mobo)/ Dual reservoir: 900 mL/ 2 Rads: 240 & 120 mm Psh/Pll

Hnla

Re: What happened to KDEN?!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 06:56:01 pm »
Dude, FLIGHTBEAM made KDEN

wingclip

Re: What happened to KDEN?!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 07:04:20 pm »
Ohhhhh! Thanks!

However, the link I posted here is part of the reason why I thought it was FSDT.

http://flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1925

If you look at the “Solution” to the very first question; “I see no Buildings”, the very first sentence states:
“Please follow this procedure if your buildings are not showing up. This is directly from FSDreamteam. Please keep in mind, 99.9999% of the time, antivirus or other security software is responsible for no buildings showing.”

I should have read on… I thought Flightbeam was just offering the Q&A on behalf of the FSDT. ::)

I told you that it would be something I misunderstood, didn’t I?
:P
Thanks again,
Please consider the matter resolved.
Rich
BTW I bet that I thought it was FSDT because they may have announced that they added the KDEN in into the full operations of the GSX software... which I do own.
Corsair 780T case/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB x 3600MHz RAM/ EVGA SN 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K (5.2GHz)/ RTX-3080 Ti/ EK-Quantum CPU block/ EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge (fit to ROG Max XII Formula mobo)/ Dual reservoir: 900 mL/ 2 Rads: 240 & 120 mm Psh/Pll