Author Topic: GSX Vehicles LSZH (Swissport Gate Gourmet)  (Read 7216 times)

Ursli80

GSX Vehicles LSZH (Swissport Gate Gourmet)
« on: September 22, 2014, 07:23:41 pm »
hello
I have seen in div. Vector that there are vehicles in LSZH Swissport. Why are my only Dnata vehicles visible?
I use GSX only been 2 weeks. Have it re-Downloaded and installed the latest update but unfortunately this does not seem to go with me.
Am very grateful for your help.

greetings
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Vehicles LSZH (Swissport Gate Gourmet)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 10:13:11 am »
If you were referring to the ground services, you see DNATA, because that's what we programmed, at score 4, but you can change that (follow the PaintKit documentation), and have Swissport assigned to it as well, because Swissports is certainly available in GSX.

If you were referring to catering instead, there's no Dnata catering in GSX, so I think you should see Gate Gourmet.

Ursli80

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 05:42:26 pm »
Good day.

Many thanks for your reply, unfortunately I have not yet found the Paintkit. I nurdas last update after the purchase made ​​and I think that has not worked. I did not know where I had to save it.
But first I need to get to run everything again. I've been using the Coutal Manager since a reset since GSX is no longer running, and I have no RWY lighting more. A new installation has unfortunately brought nothing.
Thanks for your help.
greetings
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 10:27:21 am »
Many thanks for your reply, unfortunately I have not yet found the Paintkit.

Download link is on this forum.

But first I need to get to run everything again. I've been using the Coutal Manager since a reset since GSX is no longer running

I still don't understand what you mean with reset. Clarify. In the other thread, please, because this was supposed to be about the operator at LSZH.

Ursli80

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 06:09:12 pm »
Good day
I installed the paint kit.
Unfortunately, I have in LSZH still Dnata logos on the vehicles.
How do I get Swiss or Swissport?

greetings
Urs Roth
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 06:18:01 pm »
I installed the paint kit.  Unfortunately, I have in LSZH still Dnata logos on the vehicles.

It's not enough to "just" install the PaintKit, and have vehicles changed automatically, you must do all the modifications to all SIM.CFG files of all involved objects explained there, in order to change any airport assignment.

How do I get Swiss or Swissport?

By doing all the modifications required, according to that document. Which, as I've said, means changing ALL SIM.CFG for ALL variations of ALL vehicles.

But the whole point of it is, why you believe that it's wrong having Dnata at Zurich ? According to their Website, they DO provide lots of ground services at Zurich:

http://www.dnata.com/english/airports/europe/switzerland/zurich.aspx

Ursli80

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 08:06:49 pm »
hello

Thank you for your response.
Do you have a Manuel (ev. German) how to change this Sim.CFG?
Because Dnata is not entirely accurate. Cleaning etc. is made very much of ISS and food from Gate Gourmet.
You can usually once at AES by Oliver Pabst (I white it is the competition) look. He has the right vehicle wraps.
How do they make the updates of the vehicles such as Your update of February, 2014 ?.

Thanks for your efforts

friendly Greet
Urs Roth
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 08:51:37 am »
Do you have a Manuel (ev. German) how to change this Sim.CFG?

The manual that explains everything is the PaintKit documentation, and it's in English only.

Because Dnata is not entirely accurate. Cleaning etc. is made very much of ISS and food from Gate Gourmet.

We don't have cleaning vehicles (yet), and GSX doesn't even *have* a Dnata livery for any of the catering vehicles so, you surely aren't seeing a Dnata catering vehicle, because there's none.

Looking at the sim.cfg of one of the catering vehicles, it seems you should have seen Servair at LSZH, because airports with ICAO beginning with L for the Servair repaint have an higher priority that airports with any ICAO ( the "?" sign ) that Gate Gourmet has.

So, the simple fix in this case, would be adding either LS (all of Switzerland) or LSZH, to the SIM.CFG of the catering vehicles variations you want to appear at LSZH. You'll probably have to change both the FSDT_Catering_EU and the two variations of the FSDT_Catering_Half vehicle.

Ursli80

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 08:02:00 pm »
Hello
Oh why did I not find this manual on my PC?
This would have to be in folder or GSX?
What this means exactly?
Yes, with cleaning vehicles I know that you have no excuse my mistakes.
Hmm I have to check again. I meant to have in LSZH at the passenger stairs, pushback tractors, baggage vehicle as well as catering Dnata.
Your video products respectively the Swiss logo is there whom I remember correctly. And this I would also like to have.
best regards
Urs Roth
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 11:56:51 pm »
Oh why did I not find this manual on my PC?

I replied to this since the start of the thread:

follow the PaintKit documentation

As I've said, EVERYTHING you need to know about assigning vehicles is in the PDF that comes with the PaintKit! It's NOT included with GSX, but if you install the PaintKit, you'll find it under the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\GSX folder, the same folder that contains the standard GSX manual.

Hmm I have to check again. I meant to have in LSZH at the passenger stairs, pushback tractors, baggage vehicle as well as catering

Now I not following you: in your previous message, you said Dnata is not accurate for catering and you'd rather have Gate Gourmet, now you say you meant you wanted to have Dnata for everything ?

Your video products respectively the Swiss logo is there whom I remember correctly. And this I would also like to have.

You probably saw a very old video for GSX, but several users later on pointed out we should have Dnata instead, and this is also confirmed on the Dnata website I already pointed you to, and I can repeat it here:

http://www.dnata.com/english/airports/europe/switzerland/zurich.aspx

where Dnata says they DO ground handling at Zurich, that's why we configured GSX to have Dnata there. Maybe we could ADD Swissport, but not at the expense of Dnata, since they seems to be both present. You can do it yourself, very easily, using the aforementioned PaintKit documentation.

Then you said it's wrong for catering, but we don't even HAVE a Dnata catering vehicle, in the whole GSX, so you surely haven't seen it and, in fact, I verified that Servair is assigned there for catering.

Are you sure you are not confusing GSX vehicles with STATIC vehicles that comes WITH THE SCENERY ? The GSX catering vehicle is never parked at any gate: it always coming from another stand, and you have to wait for it. If you see other static catering vehicles, they are not coming from GSX, they are part of the scenery.