Author Topic: GSX Registration  (Read 3253 times)

AO1JAMES

GSX Registration
« on: September 23, 2014, 10:45:33 am »
I just got GSX. I am trying to enter my registration key but when I push register serial nothing happens. I have email the dream team and this is the response I got.

If the sim goes back to flying without anything happening after you press the “Register Serial” button, it might due to the following:
Check you are not running another add-on that is launching FSX itself. Launch FSX from its icon
Be sure you don't have another add-on that is "stealing" the focus, so it forces the registration dialog behind the FSX one (the dialog is likely there, you just don't see it because of this other program). Programs that are known to cause this problem are online flying clients with chat windows and similar, or programs that launch FSX themselves.
Turn them off during the registration, you can turn them back on after the registration, and launch FSX from its own

The only add on I have is PMDG 737 which is not running at the time. I have granted admin access and restarted and re installed GSX. Also no other programs are running other then FSX. Any ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Registration
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 11:28:00 am »
I'm already supporting you by email, please  don't post twice the same issue using two different support avenues, because it only needlessly increase our support burden, with no benefits whatsoever to you.