Author Topic: Netherlands related questiona  (Read 3596 times)

Victoroos

Netherlands related questiona
« on: September 13, 2014, 05:12:02 pm »
Hello dream team :).

I recently bought GSX..after loving the trial at Munich..
I do have a few questions though, related to the Netherlands
.. (that is where I fly the most.
1: And most important NL2000,I hope you guys have heard about it, because it is one of the best freeware projects in fsx. However, on all the airports, when I use the pushback car you provide, it really is a glitchg experience, and it has a hard time aligning me with the centreline of the taxiway... I contacted the creators first, but they can't do a lot about it, seeing as they don't have your awesome product...
Is there something you guys could look into?

2:, a smaller issue.. On eham, the KLM colours are nicely used on the pushback car... However, also on airports like EHEH (Eindhoven), which should be Ryanair or vigo. Could you also look into that?

With vkr
A big fan :)
Victor

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Netherlands related questiona
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 11:33:28 am »
If the Follow me has a problem with a particular scenery, the problem is usually caused by the scenery AFCAD that has issues like not connecting nodes, orphaned nodes, unlinked parkings, etc. You can check for these errors using the "Fault Finder" option with a scenery editor like ADE or AFX.

Victoroos

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 02:17:39 pm »
I was talking about the push back car.. not the follow me

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 02:23:25 pm »
I was talking about the push back car.. not the follow me

Doesn't make any difference. Anything GSX see of a scenery it's the AFCAD file, nothing else. Meaning, any problem or strange things, are always a problem with the scenery AFCAD.

In case of Pushback, the most common source of problems (it's wasn't clear from your message exactly WHAT problems you had, so I have to guess) are nodes too close together, overlapping, open paths, etc.

The only difference with the Follow Me, is those errors are usually close to a parking, so they might be easier to find, while the Follow Me (or other vehicles like catering or fuel truck) could be affected by mistakes anywhere in the airport.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 02:24:58 pm by virtuali »