Author Topic: FSDT JFKV2 problem  (Read 4725 times)

FOX5

FSDT JFKV2 problem
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:29:24 am »
hey, after i rebooted my PC, i installed the JFK V2 and registred my serial, i got a error in the addon manager says "Active, but not installed in the scenery libary".
i checked at the scenery libary  and it's found there. i tried to reinstall but it's didn't help.
it's the same problem with the KLAX airport.
help please? ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT JFKV2 problem
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 10:51:03 am »
If the Addon Manage says is not installed in the scenery library, then it's not installed, or the scenery.cfg has an error, or another scenery.cfg is being used.

Enable logging in the "Troubleshooting" page under the "GSX - Settings" menu, and post the content of your Couatl.LOG file under %APPDATA%\Virtuali that will be created after an FSX restart.

FOX5

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 02:17:12 pm »
I can see the scenery but in DEMO mode.
What is the problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:18:52 pm »
I can see the scenery but in DEMO mode.

Are you sure you are in Trial mode ? Trial mode means everything's working, but for 5 minutes only.

Invisible scenery, instead, means the scenery is not working for some reason.

What is the problem?

As Ive said in my previous message, enable logging in the "Troubleshooting" page under the "GSX - Settings" menu, and post the content of your Couatl.LOG file under %APPDATA%\Virtuali that will be created after an FSX restart.

FOX5

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 03:50:54 pm »
i didn't understand..
i mean, my scenery works now as a Trmode just for 5 minuite, after 5 minuite the scenery becames black, and then on the Addn manager i got a massage "active but not installed in scenery libery".

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 04:12:14 pm »
i mean, my scenery works now as a Trmode just for 5 minuite, after 5 minuite the scenery becames black, and then on the Addn manager i got a massage "active but not installed in scenery libery".

I'm sorry, but that's not possible. If you have the "Not installed int the scenery library" message, it must be there right from the start, not just after the Trial mode ends.

As I've said in my past two messages, enable logging in the "Troubleshooting" page under the "GSX - Settings" menu, and post the content of your Couatl.LOG file under %APPDATA%\Virtuali that will be created after an FSX restart.

Also, are you SURE you are looking at JFK V2, and not JFK maybe ? Have you installed JFK V2 and looking at the JFK V2 entry in the Addon Manager ?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 04:13:57 pm by virtuali »