Author Topic: AS LPPT **SOLVED - not a GSX problem**  (Read 11770 times)

mroschk

AS LPPT **SOLVED - not a GSX problem**
« on: September 04, 2014, 12:00:05 pm »
Hello,

i arrived today in LPPT, scenerie from Aerosoft installed in P3Dv2.3.
I get wrong Gates displayed, FollowMe drives not on the yellow line.

Attached the afcad

MR
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 02:07:52 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AS LPPT
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:45:38 pm »
i arrived today in LPPT, scenerie from Aerosoft installed in P3Dv2.3. I get wrong Gates displayed, FollowMe drives not on the yellow line.

First, you should check WHAT AFCAD was in use by GSX, which can be done by opening the scenery customization menu in GSX. Chances are another AFCAD was in use, which would explain the wrong gates displayed.

THis can happen because:

1) You have another AFCAD in conflict

OR

2) The AFCAD that comes with the scenery had a some kind of a problem, so the default (or another available one for the same airport) has been selected by GSX.

mroschk

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 05:11:09 pm »
1. ) The attached is used  ??? ??? ??? what a question
2. ) there is no other afcad for LPPT
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 06:07:18 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 06:03:37 pm »
1. ) The attached is used  ??? ??? ??? what a question

"What question" ??  

You just attached the AFCAD that comes with the scenery, but that's doesn't automatically mean it HAS been used by GSX. And, even if it's used by FSX, that doesn't mean for sure it's the one that GSX is using.

Which is why, I asked to CHECK, in GSX, which AFCAD GSX is using, by opening the scenery customization page, and see the name of the AFCAD used by GSX. If it's not that one, we can THEN try to see why GSX doesn't use the AFCAD that comes with the scenery, and I already indicated two possible reasons.

So, just do what you have been asked, and report back.

If you ALREADY did that, you should have said something like "I already checked the GSX scenery customization page, and the attached AFCAD is the one that GSX is using", but you haven't said that, so I HAD to tell you to check FIRST.

2. ) there is no other afcad for LPPT

No, there IS at least another AFCAD for it, and of course it's the default one, and the whole point of my question was, of course, to check if the default AFCAD was in used, instead of the one the comes with the scenery.

P.S.
I moved the thread in the correct section, because you posted it in the wrong one. The correct section to post support questions about GSX, is the support section. The GSX Backdoor is a place where we discuss upcoming new features.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 06:10:40 pm by virtuali »

mroschk

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 07:07:32 pm »
The one i send you is us ed, i checked this before  ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 10:20:50 am »
The one i send you is us ed, i checked this before  ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)

But you haven't SAID that, which is why I HAD to ask. So, do you confirm that GSX is showing the AF2_LPPT.BGL to be in use, from the folder the scenery is installed into, but you still have the wrong list of parking spots ?

Enable logging in the "Troubleshooting" page under the "GSX - Settings" menu, and post the content of your Couatl.LOG file under %APPDATA%\Virtuali

mroschk

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 11:36:00 am »
But you haven't SAID that, which is why I HAD to ask. So, do you confirm that GSX is showing the AF2_LPPT.BGL to be in use, from the folder the scenery is installed into, but you still have the wrong list of parking spots ?

YES

I wrote i have checked this.. that must be enought.

------------------------

I have attached some Pictures because you do not beleave me.

Also there is a Picture with a proposel for a "Back to Menu" ( Gate selection Main menu ) which is
easy to add at the End of the Gates List.

Also the Log is attached.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 12:07:26 pm »
I wrote i have checked this.. that must be enought.

No, you haven't. In your first message, you ONLY said:

"Attached the afcad"

To THAT message, I told you to check what AFCAD is in use by GSX, and to that you replied "The attached is used, what a question", when the question obviously had all merit, since NOTHING in your first message indicated that you checked it, let alone if you checked in GSX.

I have attached some Pictures because you do not beleave me.

I can't see anywhere in any of my replies any trace that would indicate I don't "believe you". I just told you to post your Couatl.LOG file, and the whole point of having a Couatl.LOG file in the first place, is to troubleshoot these issues, can't see how this has anything to do with believing.

Also there is a Picture with a proposel for a "Back to Menu" ( Gate selection Main menu ) which is easy to add at the End of the Gates List.

As I've said, many times already, just drop it, because it won't happen, and nobody else ever asked for it.

mroschk

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 12:18:48 pm »
Ther is no Need to say because it is self explained that i checked this bevor i post here  ::) ::) ::)

The others dont ask for something because the dont want to have the same discussions with you then me.
The other user have too much fear about to get even any announcements.

It seams you have lost your programmer for new Features.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 12:22:23 pm by mroschk »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 12:30:00 pm »
ìTher is no Need to say because it is self explained that i checked this bevor i post here  ::) ::) ::)

Wrong, "attached the afcad" is NOT self-explained and, as I've said, it doesn't say that you checked, and it doesn't say you checked in the GSX page, that's why your reply "what a question", was obviously wrong.

The others dont ask for something because the dont want to have the same discussions with you then me. The other user have too much fear about to get even any announcements.

Again, you are mistakenly assuming that what YOU believe, is what other users think. When suggestions make sense, they ARE being added, and it's funny, of all people, YOU would complain about it, since the last feature on the Live Update log has been added following YOUR suggestion!

It seams you have lost your programmierer for new Features.

Then I'll have to prove you wrong, again:

YOU asked to get the indication if a parking has a Jetway in the menu, on August 3rd, at 10:53 PM:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10633.msg82670.html#msg82670

It was added IN ONE HOUR!
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10633.msg82676.html#msg82676

And of course, the Live Update log is there to prove you wrong, again:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 12:33:19 pm »
In any case, to get back to the topic, I've tested the AFCAD you posted, and of course, no problems whatsoever, see the attached screenshot, which shows the AFCAD in use is the one you attached, and the gates are correct.

Are you sure you have the latest Live Update installed ? If not sure, try to run GSX installer or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager installer again.

mroschk

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 12:36:35 pm »
I have no loss on these discussions

do something in LPPT or not, it is even.

you are right, i am wrong as always..

the question stays here how Long the Deicers will take as one of a lot examples.

but not for me.
bye

mroschk

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 12:40:12 pm »
you post in the meanwhile i wrote here.

Have you no ground Chart from LPPT ???  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

crazy as always .. you say i am wrong but you have not the Minimum of informations you Need

( same as of the discussion about the Pushback and also the Gate preselection  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) )

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 12:58:01 pm »
do something in LPPT or not, it is even.

I don't have your problem.

the question stays here how Long the Deicers will take as one of a lot examples.

When they are done. Do you want them BEFORE they are ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 12:59:56 pm »
Have you no ground Chart from LPPT ???  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Don't understand the question. You send me a screenshot with just 2 gates at terminal A, I posted a screenshot with all gates listed. There's clearly a difference.

crazy as always .. you say i am wrong but you have not the Minimum of informations you Need

( same as of the discussion about the Pushback and also the Gate preselection  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) )

Not understand you, again. I just loaded your AFCAD in FSX, and posted what I see. And added a suggestion to be sure you have everything updated. What this has anything to do with your other suggestions, it's beyond me.